was founded in 2001 and became a nonprofit dance education facility in 2010. It offers a variety of dance education programs for its students. Classes are taught based on the child’s age and ability level . A graded syllabus (curriculum), designed to meet the needs of every dancer, is incorporated at each level to ensure that exceptional dance training is provided for the beginner to pre-professional dancer. Each class size is limited to ensure the proper teacher-dancer ratio. Zumba® for Women and ZumbAtomics® for Kids are offered in both studios. Adult Tap classes are offered in its Alloway location.
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy
in creative expression and knowledge.”
Mission: All That Dance Studio is committed to: provide an exceptional dance education program for its students; promote artistic expression in dance; inspire and enhance the lives of its students; cultivate life-long learners to appreciate the arts; and enrich the community through cultural and theatrical experiences, workshops, seminars,
We Believe: By enriching the lives of our students to become lifelong learners, our
program is designed to develop each child holistically.
• Strengthen cognitive thinking skills, motor skills, and social skills
• Build self-esteem and confidence
• Stimulate creativity
• Develop self-motivation and self-discipline
• Promote aesthetic awareness
• Provide physical fitness and increase brain function
• Build time management skills
Research shows that an arts education program can help children achieve at higher
levels (Champions of Change: The Impact of the Arts on Learning).
> CONTACT NOW
Not all dance studios are the same nor do they offer a diversified program, which is
structured and provides a high quality dance educational program..
Why Should You Choose All That Dance Studio?
1. All That Dance Studio has built a reputation for excellence in teaching children to
2. Dedicated to providing an exceptional dance education program in all genres for
children, pre-professionals, and adults from diverse backgrounds with and without
disabilities, we offer a culturally diversified performing arts program for all ages and
levels of ability. Our teachers understand that children attend dance classes for different
reasons and that each child is different. They approach each student to discover dance
and to appreciate the art of dance in a nurturing environment without any prejudices
regarding size, race, gender, or beliefs.
3. Our highly qualified teachers share their love of dance with their students and
provide an excellent dance education program to meet the needs of all their students,
from the recreational dancer to the aspiring dancer.
4. All of the fully air-conditioned studios are built on an elevated, sprung floating floor to
prevent dance injuries. Each studio has mirrored walls and professional dance barres.
5. The Hopewell studios have observation windows for parents to watch their children
dance without disrupting the class and there is a viewing area in the Alloway studio..
6. All of the dance classes are taught by exceptional, qualified dance and theatre
professionals, who have a degree in dance, are certified to teach dance, or have a
minimum of 10 years of experience in dance. Our teachers follow a graded syllabus
(dance curriculum), designed to meet the needs of every dancer, which ensures that
exceptional dance training is provided for the beginner dancer to the pre-professional
dancer. (Our classes are structured and our students learn dance steps, combinations,
and vocabulary in progression. The curriculum spirals and is developmentally age
appropriate. Our students are not taught a dance routine in class in September,
practiced each week in class, from September to May, and then performed for the end
of the year production).
7. All of the classes are limited in size to ensure the proper teacher-dancer ratio will
provide quality instruction is given to each student.
8. An area for our families and students to relax, do homework, or eat a light snack is
provided. Books and toys are available. Wifi is available in the Hopewell studio.
9. Dancers have the opportunity to perform in our annual Holiday show and Spring
Showcase. Participation is encouraged but not mandated.
10. The Hopewell studio has a fully stocked boutique, where dancers can purchase
11. The office staff is available to assist with your boutique and/or dance needs.
12. The end of the year productions are professionally staged events incorporating all of
the theatrical elements. We believe that dance is a performance art that is meant to be
shared with others
13. All That Dance Studio has ample parking available with exterior lighting.
14. All That Dance Studio offers dance and dance fitness classes at affordable rates.
We offer discounts for a family discount, if they have more than one child enrolled.
Families who recommend our studio to their family and friends will receive a $15.00
credit the following month after the new family registers.
15. Open enrollment: Students may enroll any time during the year and begin their
16. Students have the opportunity to audition for our dance companies.